The Southwestern Union Record is a monthly publication of the Seventh-day Adventist churches in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas, and is published at the headquarters of the Southwestern Union Conference, 777 S. Burleson Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028, 817.295.0476. www.SouthwesternAdventist.org.
- Editor: Jessica Lozano | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Editor: Kristina P. Lockhart | email@example.com
- Assistant Editor/Designer: Reggie Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Manager: Brad Ecord | email@example.com
- Circulation Manager: Tammy Prieto | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proofreader (off-site): Caroline Fisher
Southwestern Union Officers
- President: Larry Moore
- Secretary: Buford Griffith, Jr.
- Treasurer: John Page
- Vice-President: Eddie Canales
- Vice-President: Randy Gilliam
- Vice-President: Minner Labrador
- Children’s Ministries/Sabbath School: Sonia Canó
- Church Ministries/Ministerial/Men's Ministries/Stewardship: Minner Labrador
- Communication: Jessica Lozano
- Education: Randy Gilliam
- Family Ministries/Religious Liberty: Buford Griffith, Jr.
- Evangelism/Mult-ethnic Ministries/Personal Ministries: Eddie Canales
- Information Systems: Jerrilynn J. Bicek
- Revolving Fund: Carlos Ribeiro
- Trust Services: John Page
- Women’s Ministries/Ministerial Spouses: Carmen Fuentes-Griffith
- Young Adult/Youth Ministries: Helvis C. Moody
Free to all Southwestern Union church members. Non-member subscription is $12/year.
Articles for the Record will be edited for length and content. Because space is limited, stories and articles are selected on the basis of interest and relevance to those around the Southwestern Union. Please see our Submissions page for more information on submitting materials.
For advertising information, please see the Advertising page.