The Southwestern Union Record is a monthly publication of the Seventh-day Adventist churches in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Texas, and is published at the headquarters of the Southwestern Union Conference, 777 S. Burleson Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028, 817.295.0476. www.SouthwesternAdventist.org.
- Editor: Pat Humphrey | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Editor: Jessica Lozano | email@example.com
- Assistant Editor/Designer: Reggie Johnson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Manager: Dianne Jones | email@example.com
- Circulation Manager: Rocío Rodríguez | firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwestern Union Officers
- President: Larry Moore
- Secretary: Buford Griffith, Jr.
- Treasurer: Deryl Knutson
- Vice-President: Eddie Canales
- Vice-President: Duane McKey
- Undertreasurer: Joel Wallace
- ASI/Communication/Health Ministries: Pat Humphrey
- Children’s Ministries: Margaret Taglavore
- Church Ministries/Stewardship/Men's Ministries: Minner Labrador
- Education: Randy Gilliam
- Evangelism/Ministerial: Duane McKey
- Family Ministries: Buford Griffith, Jr.
- Hispanic Ministries/Personal Ministries: Eddie Canales
- Information Systems: Jerrilynn J. Bicek
- Prayer Ministries/Ministerial Spouses: Kathy McKey
- Religious Liberty: Buford Griffith, Jr.
- Revolving Fund: Carlos Ribeiro
- Trust Services: Joel Wallace
- Women’s Ministries: Carmen Fuentes-Griffith
Free to all Southwestern Union church members. Non-member subscription is $12/year.
Articles for the Record will be edited for length and content. Because space is limited, stories and articles are selected on the basis of interest and relevance to those around the Southwestern Union. Please see our Submissions page for more information on submitting materials.
For advertising information, please see the Advertising page.